We advise on a broad spectrum of Corporate Insolvency and help applicants to focus their energies on finding viable and sustainable solutions. Our team advises all types of applicants i.e. Financial Creditors (FC), Operational Creditors (OC) or Corporate Debtors (CD). We provide IBC consulting in the following area:
• Drafting and Preparing applications and annexures for initiating Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (CIRP).
• Appearing before the Adjudicating Authority (NCLT) and Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT).
• Assisting in appointment of Interim Resolution Professional (IRP).
• Coordinating with IRP on behalf of clients.
• Assisting in optimum valuation of Immovable properties, Plant and machinery and Financial Assets.
• Preparing and finalizing Financial Model and Resolution Plan based on commercially viable financial structure.
• Examining each resolution plan with regard to all aspects, as laid down in IBC, 2016 including monitoring of its implementation.
• Assisting in Liquidation Process of Corporate Debtor.